[Spridgets] Bugeye / Midget conversion parts

Bob Spruck mgmaven at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 2 16:14:05 MST 2012

Despite the accumulated and valuable knowledge of the Listers, when in
doubt, I would call someone like David Anton at APT in California at
(800) 278-3278 www.aptfast.com or Dave, or Rob Giorgi at Winner's Circle
in Ohio at (216) 221-4666 and www.spridget.com, or Peter Caldwell at
World Wide Auto Parts in Wisconsin at (800) 362-1025 and www.nosimport.com.

These guys all have vast experience in normal and unusual Spridget
applications, and in my experience with each, will give you information
and advice in the hopes of buying your solution from them.

Also keep in mind that most lowering is done by the spring pan bolts.
Springs of different ratings will change the handling characteristics
more than the right spring with the lowering kit. I have 685 in/lb
spring on my '67 vintage racer and I can sure feel the difference
between them and the stock springs on my '72. They are fine on the
track, but I wouldn't want them on a street car! So, choose carefully!

Bob Spruck