[Spridgets] Isle of Man TT

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 06:10:10 MST 2012

You guys crack me up, that is what I love about this list ; )
Lin

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 8:13 PM, Michael Rowe <mdrowe at optonline.net> wrote:
> To get to me, they would have to drive a very long way in a straight line.
 How are they going to do that when they are loaded?

> Michael Rowe

all those people and dogs loaded.  Given the environment, I guess it would be
cheap beer.  How do you keep the dogs from barfing inside the truck? (Cowboys
always barf over the side.)

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/grunthaner@gmail.com