[Spridgets] [Philly_MG_Club] Peddler's Village

Larry Macy lmacy at mac.com
Sun Jan 8 05:22:13 MST 2012

I sent this to my club that hosted the Brits at the Village show in Oct. Thought you all might like to see as well.

Any one ever actually count the number of cars at the show?? Now you can, although I am not sure what time it was taken, check out Peddler's Village on http://maps.google.com. Make sure you have it set to satellite, not map, and zoom in on the parking area.

http://tinyurl.com/74qjjoy

Or:

http://maps.google.com/maps?pq=river+yoga+lahaska+pa&hl=en&cp=27&gs_id=1d&xhr=t&q=5667+Old+York+Rd+lahaska+pa&qe=NTY2NyBPbGQgWW9yayBSZCBsYWhhc2thIHBh&qesig=9Ufwwb8FKYZozQ0lgnnleA&pkc=AFgZ2tma9eQwjYAKbkCup5pQe_wm8otREZNv2RZfURsQSkOQjSAXJiZWExgUJCXaqHy5xgXvVKDrLHgiqwPOHuw0c-RRt0pygA&client=safari&rls=en&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1213&bih=736&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Pretty Cool, huh??

Larry

__,_._,__
--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in sideways, Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!".