[Spridgets] [Philly_MG_Club] Peddler's Village

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Tue Jan 10 09:22:37 MST 2012

Was there a baguette sticking out of the grocery bag??

Larry

On Jan 10, 2012, at 10:33 AM, Michael Rowe wrote:

> It is fun to hunt around town and see if you can figure out when the
satellite photos were taken.  In our case, our small aluminum skiff is turned
over on the bulkhead when all the neighbors' boats are in the water. This is
clearly in the Spring, when I was putting fiberglass patches on the bottom.
(The boat was built in 1970 - before my RWA Midget!  It is held together by
patches.)  In another location, I can see tracks from heavy machinery used to
clear a property, which identifies the time within a few months this year.  In
contrast, the street-level view in Honolulu still shows a single mango hanging
on the tree in the front yard.  That single mango will identify the photo and
timing (end of mango season) until the next pass of the camera.

> Some months ago, we showed the street-level photos to a neighbor, whose
street is not included.  So she looked at her sister's house.  There was her
sister, walking from her car to the back door of her house with a bag of
groceries!  Our friend decided that she should not tell her sister about
that.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/lmacy@mac.com

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
Perelman School of Medicine
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

o#? - if this is not an Apple icon, you are using the wrong operating system