[Spridgets] petrovic? paint book

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Thu Jul 5 08:20:39 MDT 2012

George,

/Austin-Healey/,//Guide to Historic Colors, Pikovnik,Donald, 1998.
Published in 1999 by Coloramic Process, Inc.
2883 Industrial Park Drive
Austinburg OH
44010

Email:  donp at ncweb (at least that's what is was when I purchased the book)

You might have to look on eBay for a copy as I believe they are out of
print.

Regards,
Dave W.
Burlington WI
AN5L/17606  (waaay too hot to drive it much this summer)