[Spridgets] Fwd: [Fot] Stolen Race Car

Allen Hefner lbc77mg at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 08:17:00 MDT 2012

I handle insurance issues at work. We are a family office and pay the
bills, do the investing, etc., for rich people. Some of them have race cars
and classic cars.

I found Gulfway Insurance in FL can handle race car insurance for off track
stuff. Nobody insures a race car while racing. These guys insure the
equipment truck for our local SCCA region in Philly.

Call them at the number on their web site -  http://www.racensur.com/  Very
easy to work with because they are racers themselves.

Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*
2006 Chebbie