[Spridgets] Racing in Australia

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 10:58:00 MDT 2012

Just goes to prove the point I've been making for years: NASCAR drivers can't
cut it if they have to do anything more than put their foot to the floor and
turn left on a big wide oval. The few courses in the series where they
actually have elevation changes and right turns are usually driven by hired
guns. Yes, I know there are exceptions to that last part, but they are few and
far between. NASCAR is a big show designed to sell T-shirts, flags, beer, and
toy cars to the masses who don't know any better.

 - David Booker
F1, Sports
car, Rallye car, V8 Supercar, Touring Car, DTM, etc. fan. NOT a NASCAR fan.