[Spridgets] Alternator Project

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 18:07:43 MDT 2012

Tim,

Nice job on your conversion.
I boughta bracket like the one you made.
Mine is one piece of metal with a bent ear to mount the alternator.
No welding involved. I was also able to use my original adjustment bracket
with the Bosch I was told i might need to get a different one.
I gote on hand from the hot rod parts store in my rea.
-