[Spridgets] Herald Convertible -anyone interested in one?

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 14:33:13 MDT 2012

Mark - I love those cars in ragtop form. Isn't the Vitesse more or less the
same car with a six cylinder? Great looking cars. They also turn on a dime
(that's where the steering and at least the front suspension for the Spitfire
came from). Unfortunately, I have ZERO need for another project car at the
moment - even if it only needs brakes and to be driven. Thanks for spreading
the news and giving us a shot at it, though. Now if you stumble across a
Super7 in any of your travels, you'll need to contact me directly. I'd be very
hard-pressed to pass one of those up, especially if it were to be a Caterham
or Birkin in Prisoner colors...

 - David
Long Island