[Spridgets] Pittsburgh Vintage Grand prix

JohnD johnsfolly at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 19:04:46 MDT 2012

Recently got the motor back into the "Works Racer" MG Midget and have sent
in my money for the PVGP that's running through Schenley Park next weekend.
Great event, but good news/bad news: crew chief Rick Fisk has a new grand
daughter and can't join me. I 'd love to have some company at the track.
Email me at johnsfolly-AT-gmail-DOT-com if you may be interested. Or call
me at 734-395-7414. I'll be setting up Friday morning and going home to
Michigan Sunday late PM.

If the car doesn't break, Rick and I will be at Waterford Hills the
following weekend.

Cheers!
JohnD
--