[Spridgets] Flywheel in BE

Mark Endicott mark at nashvilletn.org
Mon Jul 23 13:31:18 MDT 2012

While I don't have an aluminum flywheel in my Bugeye I do have one in
another car.  It is over 500 HP and it takes 2000 + RPM to launch from a
stop light.  I think it is a bit light for a street car but it does wind up
fast.  With such a short first gear in a Bugeye would you have time to shift
to second before you over rev?  I think I would stay with the rotating mass
in a street car.

Mark
Nashville