[Spridgets] Since the list has been "quiet"

Heard Saxon heard at datatrontech.net
Tue Jul 24 11:55:07 MDT 2012

1960 BE, original drive train.  The PO had started a restoration which I
finished.  The engine runs great.  To bad the clutch is shot.  I think I
drove it maybe 40 miles or so.  I need to pull the engine but got involved
with restoring an old lathe, then a mill, then a swimming pool, now some
stone walls need to be built.  And I've been thinking I should buy a cherry
picker for the engine pull and also to move the mill and lathe around.  But
for some reason, I just can't make myself buy what is inevitably going to
be a Chinese piece of shit.  So it waits....

Heard