[Spridgets] Since the list has been "quiet"

Mark mark at nashvilletn.org
Tue Jul 24 18:58:50 MDT 2012

I'm still here after about 15 years give or take a year or so.  I still have
my 58 Bugeye, 1275 5 speed.  I have sold my other Brit cars, 53 Healey 100,
66 TR4A IRS, and my silver Midget.  I bought a Roush P51 prototype, stock
looking mustang with a 510 HP Roush forged R2300 blown engine.  I just get a
kick out of scaring the hell out of the rice racers, they don't expect that
nearly 70 year old man to leave them in the dust.  I have given up
autocrossing as my back and reflexes just won't take it any more.  I miss
Montana Bob, Cat Chocks, and Frank.

Mark
Nashville
58 Bugeye