[Spridgets] Electrical Saga part 3 of 3

dwoerpel at wi.net dwoerpel at wi.net
Thu Jul 26 17:37:20 MDT 2012

Shoot. This is why I dislike electrical systems.  To me they are
capricious; they work one time and not another.  I know there has to be
cause and effect but sometimes it's beyond me.

I hope your replacement box lasts longer than mine did.  The quality seems
to be hit or miss.  My original control box last for over 30 years.  From
whom did you purchase your new control box?  Let us know how long it
lasts.

Bob wanted 3 tests run on the generator so he could tailor the solid state
box to the car.  I assume you did those?  What are your symptoms? (no
charge light on?)

Hopefully the list has the answer.

Dave W.