[Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... 1275 starter

George MARINOS gmari2 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 27 11:17:49 MDT 2012

Recommendations for Peter & world wide auto parts can't be higher!!!
George

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 27, 2012, at 11:55 AM, "Larry" <ladaniels at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> For those who don't know, Peter C. owns World Wide Auto Parts. He stocks
parts for our cars. That is how he knows the numbers you needed. Here is an
idea: call him for your parts.

> http://www.nosimport.com/
>
> --- In bugeye at yahoogroups.com, "donhaywood" <donhaywood at ...> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Dave....Thanks for the information. I'm thinking the two e-bay listings
are a little too dear. I'd be into it near 65.00 and still have a starter with
a lot of miles on it. I could have a fully rebuilt one from VB for twice that.
Better yet, Ed's Just Brits has one also--rebuilt. Thanks for the help. I
still haven't looked around here at the local rebuild shops [like you
mentioned] and plan to do it tomorrow. Maybe I'll get lucky. Maybe Peter will
have an answer too. I have sent him a message. Don

Club, please send a blank email to:  bugeye-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com
> If you no longer want to receive emails, but wish to remain a member of the
group, you may go to the website http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/ and
change your subscription to "Web Only" and you will not receive any emails.