[Spridgets] Quarter elliptic cars question

Phil Nase nases at verizon.net
Sun Jul 29 19:58:33 MDT 2012

Thanks for all the good advice on the radius arm spacer location.  I did mount
them inboard which made the arm more square to the rear axle.  I have plenty
of tire clearance.  Also, does anyone know why Vicky Brit shows 4 spacers
needed in their catelog.  I can only fit one per side on my car and I have the
originals.

I also moved the right side spring to the left side to see if a tap or knock
like noise would follow it to the other side.  It did so I guess I'm gonna
take them apart to see what I can find out.

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/nases@verizon.net