[Spridgets] Since the list has been "quiet"

60bugeye at cebridge.net 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Mon Jul 30 22:48:54 MDT 2012

Actually it hasnbt been but then again she was stuck away for 5 years when
dealing with my wife's breast cancer.  The paint is nearly 13 years old and
still looks like the day she was painted.  I used all PPG products, and not
the cheapest either, but well worth the investment in high quality paint
materials.  After bringing her out of long term storage I did have to have the
shocks rebuilt (thanks Peter) and rebuilt all the brakes and clutch cylinders.
Other than that a good was has kept her pretty well preserved.  Three week she
took first in class at the British Car Week national concours meet in Hot
Springs AR and really pissed off some owners of MGAbs that were the
recipients of some high dollar checkbook restorations.