[Spridgets] Exhaust Pipe Diameter

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Tue Jun 5 12:38:44 MDT 2012

Try getting the right diameter pipe from your local NAPA store and supplying
it to your exhaust guy. I got to this point and spent a lot of time going shop
to shop until one nice exhaust guy told me this, end of problem.
The diameters did change depending on engine size and state of tune. My 948
with 10:1 runs a 1.38", and fits perfectly into the Falcon stainless muffler
-no muffler bearing needed ;^}.

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
AN5L8016

From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad at gmail.com>

Subject: [Spridgets] Exhaust Pipe Diamter

Does anyone know the diameter of the stock exhaust pipe for a
Sprite/Midget? I am needing to have one made. I would prefer to have it
done locally, and try a few things that may offer mor ground clearance.
Thing is, most shops carry 1.5" diameter as their smallest pipe. I need to
know what size the Sprite needs, to ask them if they can special order it.
Thanks,
Brad

--
DON JULIO 1942