[Spridgets] More carb - fuel pipe question..

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Sat Jun 9 13:52:17 MDT 2012

I've had one response from Charlie so far and I should add, my bowl tops only
have one pipe/opening.  These are not Bugeye H1's but I don't know enough to
tell ya what they are tho'..

Keep those answers/suggestions coming!

Thanks again Charlie,

Lester

On Jun 9, 2012, at 2:20 PM, Lester wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> So I was out running the Bugeye to see if I had fixed the overheating
> problem.. oh yeah.. it was overheating.  Nope, not the theremostat, took it
> out and checked in hot water, nope, not the hose, but I replaced it because
it
> was off to check the thermostat, it was, I believe, the belt.. VERY loose.
> Anyway, while it was running I noticed this overpowering fuel smell..
leaking

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/oldsaabguy@comcast.net