[Spridgets] Alternator Conversion

Chris Manuel cmanuel at wi.rr.com
Sun Jun 10 09:15:32 MDT 2012

I just finished this modification on mine.  I had used the earlier Mazda
alternator that Frank suggested for a couple years with good success, but
cracked an ear off it while working on something else.

I didn't feel like fabricating a new bracket, so I got creative and took my
cutting wheel to the GM alternator and ground a slot into it to it fits
perfectly over the water pump tab on my 1275.

Chris