[Spridgets] [Vintage-race] Sheesh!

GUY DAY grday at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 11 09:13:52 MDT 2012

Was the money was refunded from that allocated to the orphaned children's
charity who normally received the boot release fees from this company?
If that is what has happened, I don't feel that being generous with money
destined for another charity is the right thing to do.

Despite all, I have doubts the right person paid here.  But I'm glad someone
did.

Guy R Day