[Spridgets] Rear Spring question.

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 11:35:01 MDT 2012

Many thanks to all. I will put the 65 springs in, even though it is one
leaf less than the 68, but it is one of the small leaves less. there is a
place in Ft. Worth called Rays Champion Spring. I am going to contact them,
and see if they can rebuild the original set, and for how much.
Thank you all

Brad

--
DON JULIO 1942