[Spridgets] OT - looking to get a new family car

Robert Weeks lists at woozy.com
Mon Mar 5 09:37:00 MST 2012

I guess the newest ones are Chinese, or at least the company who owns
Volvo now is a Chinese company. The dealership says they are still made
in Sweden but I'm steering clear of them.

The new C70s look nice but I think when mine dies I'll be looking to
replace it with a Chrysler Sebring. We like having a convertible that
the whole family can fit in that doesn't break the bank. The 2010
Sebrings look pretty nice and seem to be reasonably priced compared to
the offerings from BMW, Volkswagen, Volvo, Toyota, etc. If anyone on the
list has any experiences good or bad with these please let me know.

Thanks,

Robert