[Spridgets] OT - looking to get a new family car

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 12:08:36 MST 2012

I've been sufficiently scared away from the newer "Volvo" cars.
After seeing the biodegraded interior up close on a '98 and then hearing
all the stories I am now looking at pre-FWD Volvo's and possibly some
Subaru wagons.
BTW the guy sent me the codes and it doesn't look good, I'll pass.

1041 MAF air meter connection.
1080 Manufacturer specific, ignition immobilize
1057 Manufacturer specific, transmission code
Po136 oxygen sensor
Po722 output speed sensor
po608 service communication link.

There's a good old 240 wagon with 5 speed tranny not far from here, make a
great little grocery getter.
Also several good looking Subarus with 5 speed trans.

Rick (14 mpg = bad) Bastedo