[Spridgets] Sprite seat frames

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 14:58:09 MST 2012

I'm beginning to look for a set of early Sprite / Midget seat frames.
These will be for my MK2 Sprite, the seats in there are suited to the
Bugeye so they will be transferred to it.
I have new covers, am looking for (at a minimum) a pair of seat backs and
bottom frames.
Bottom pans would also be nice but they are not absolutely necessary.
Not looking for shiny new condition, rusty is OK as long as there's enough
metal left to assemble a pair of seats.
Price is a factor, so just for the record I have seen the reproduction
stuff out there and I don't want it as paying a grand for a pair of seat
frames is crazy IMHO.
I could spend less than that and get a MK1 Midget parts car (again).
(however the better half seems to be at her limit of the number of cars in
the back yard presently)

Thanks,

Rick Bastedo