[Spridgets] Documentary producer I emailed about Frank Clarici

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 04:25:36 MST 2012

List,
I just received this email from this organization regarding a
documentary film about Frank. Please read, good to know the idea is in
their Good Files. I'm hoping they will make one for him in the future.
Lin

>From email reply:
Hi Linda
Thank you so much for your email about Spritenut and Spridgets.  It
sounds like a really interesting story.  Marshall has his plate full
at the moment with projects he is working on, but we will keep this in
the good ideas file.
Thanks so much
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Martin