[Spridgets] Sprite seat frames

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 12:36:49 MST 2012

So very true, I should have specified that I built that set of seats using
coverings (Upholstery) traditionally used in Bugeye's.
The new set of upholstery I have is that traditionally used in MK2 Sprites,
the type that have the shape of a horse shoe.
I can use seat frames and backs out of Bugeye, Mk1 Midget, MK2 Sprites.

Now - another question: Is there a 'wee-tight' way to come up with new seat
bottom foam?

Rick (wee-tight club member) Bastedo

From: Billy Zoom <billyzoom at billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sprite seat frames

> early Sprite / Midget seat frames
> These will be for my MK2 Sprite, the seats in there are suited to the
> Bugeye so they will be transferred to it.

Bugeyes, Mk.2 Sprites, and Mk1 Midgets used the same seat frames.