[Spridgets] No LBC - Computer Virus Question(s)

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 16:09:23 MDT 2012

One of my machines has a (most probably) virus of some sort... When I
open the browser, it keeps going to some other web address that is not
functional. I then get an error message and it keeps doing that over
and over. I have had it do it up to 55 times in a row!

The computer runs Windows XP. I have reformatted the hard drive and
reloaded the OS. Still does it. I have removed the battery and
disconected the electric so the BIOS could go back to the default
settings. Still does it. I removed the Internet Explorer and replaced
it with Mozilla's Firefox. Still does it.

I know that there are some great computer folks on this list so please
send me your thoughts and/or solutions.

TIA
--
Kent