[Spridgets] Square Body Doors....

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 15:10:41 MDT 2012

Am trying to take the glass out of my MKIII Midget doors.  I finally got
the top inside trim strip off but I see I will have to remove the vent
window and the window glass in order to remove the door handle and lock as
well as paint them and replace the top outside weather strip.  Are there
any secrets here or is everyone happy to sit back and laugh at my
struggles...  ??   ;-)   Also, I still can't get the boot latch off...  How
do I keep the two bolts from turning when I'm turning the nuts...?

Nearly ready to start the rest of the paint prep.  The sand blasting will
be done this coming week and the sanding started.

--
Cheers!!
Jim Johnson
bmwwxman at gmail.com

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.