[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Low rpm miss

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 18:46:50 MDT 2012

It is from Jeff, at Advance Distributors. I "hope" it is of quality. I
pulled out my old hard cover Chilton from 1969, and searched the
troubleshooting section. One thing mentioned is that the vacuum advance not
working. I started the car, pulled the vacuum line off the front carb, and
sucked on it. There was resistance, but the engine idle did not change.
That said, I have never changed the vacuum advance. It was new in 2008,
again, from Advance Distributors. I had recently removed the distributor
unit, to set the points. Is it possible that the vacuum advance arm inside,
could have come loose easily, while I was setting the points?

--
DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/