[Spridgets] Front wheel bearings

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 16:15:04 MDT 2012

Been back down the garage and pulled the hub as well as removed the oil
seal from the old hub.  The brand new 'ebay' rear bearing has lots more  play
than the bearing I'm seeking to replace.

The bearings from Norm's page are #156 a pair including taxes and delivery.
 That's one hundred and fifty six pounds sterling.  The Moss price is about
 #25 (not so sure if their price is tax inclusive or not).

Weslake-Monza 1330