[Spridgets] Shameless plug: Parts for sale Central Washington

David Riker davriker at nwi.net
Wed May 16 20:17:25 MDT 2012

A combination of current life events, and the realization that I probably am
not going to restore any more Spridgets (I am keeping mine, though) has led me
to the conclusion that I need to reduce my stock of spare parts.  I have a 30
year accumulation, and I donbt want to spend the time to list, box, ship,
etc. so I am putting the whole lot up for sale.  You can see my craigslist ad
here:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/pts/3020217039.html

I am REALLY hoping a Washington/Oregon lister or a friend of a friend can use
this stuff and sees the value in it.  Good used and some NOS.  See the
Craigslist ad for pictures and a semi-complete list of stuff.  Asking $1000,
easily $3000+ worth of stuff.  Storage containers included.
No shipping, but Ibll buy beer and help you load it up.

David Riker
Wenatchee, Washington