[Spridgets] Bugeye starter switch problem

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Sat May 26 17:46:28 MDT 2012

Rick,  GR in this instance means Gear Reduction, I think.  Phil, if I
were you, I would run the batter cable from battery to big starter
lug. Run a small wire from the battery to the old style solenoid and
then down to the new fashioned solenoid on the starter.  Put a big
wrap around it if you want for style points, but the way you have it
will continue to smoke.
         Peter C
----