[Spridgets] 71 Midget console, or lack there of...

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Tue May 29 09:27:33 MDT 2012

Connect the two green wires that go to the hazard flasher switch and the turn
signals should work.  The hot lead for the turn signals goes through the
hazard flasher switch.  When the hazard flasher switch is off you have juice
to the turn signals.  When the hazard flashers are turned on the switch opens
up the power lead to the turn signals.  Apparently the factory guys didn't
want you to signal a turn if the hazards are on.  :-)

Rick

Sent from my keyboard

On May 29, 2012, at 11:18 AM, Peter Caldwell <peter at nosimport.com> wrote:

> The kid that works for me is very close to driving the 71 Midget I gave him.
(to wean him off his Honda addiction.)

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/refisk@chartermi.net