[Spridgets] So, how hard does one whack it?

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Tue Nov 6 14:27:03 MST 2012

So so what I did when I needed to start my '58 after I bought it, whip out
your point file (you DID hang onto it, didn't you?) and sweep it through ~3
times and you should be good to go!
It worked on my dizzy after 20 years of sitting, so it should work on your
fuel pump after sitting just a little while (relatively speaking).

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
AN5L8016

Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 12:39:09 -0600

I was told that you do not want to sand them, as the grit that falls off
the paper may get stuck in your points later, if you don't get every bit of
it out.