[Spridgets] Fuel Sender testing

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Wed Nov 14 10:41:08 MST 2012

Jody, as I told you last nite in PM, "Archives" (meaning the little
link at bottom of EVERY List Post<G>).

Archive:http://www.team.net/archive

I select "Spridgets" ---> "Thread (Sorry Jay, that IS what it is called - LOL)" --->Search: = Fuel Sender Test.   = 14 hits WITH info you need.

http://tinyurl.com/at3wu5x

or

http://www.team.net/mharc/archives/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=fuel+sender+test&submit=Search&idxname=spridgets

Ed

PS:  And this is for EVERYONE:  Turn OFF that "include org. message"
because you have THREE (3) Team.net 'footers' PLUS all the org. mails
! ! !   MJB's server WILL cut anybody message that is TOOOO large
(3000b - I think<G>).  Just a word from the wise - LOL ! ! !