[Spridgets] Question about VB dashes

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 15:03:47 MST 2012

I will tomorrow.

Though, I don't know if it's just me, but I seem to get routed to
India when I call them.

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/

1953 Studebaker Champion            1960 Austin Healey 3000 (BT7L/5479)
1974 Jensen Healey MKII (14291)   1974 Jensen Healey MKII (18854)
1978 Triumph Spitfire (Mum's)         1981 Triumph TR8
1970 MG MGB                               1980 Triumph TR7
disinclination to do so."
--Douglas Adams