[Spridgets] AH Green vs. Morris green

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 18:46:08 MST 2012

Hey Folks,

I was reading through the AH Sprite Concours guide today and I noted
that for our Sprite (MKIV) the engine paint color is the same green as
was on the AH 3000. In other sections, some parts for all Sprites are
listed as being "Morris Green."

Are these the same colors? If they are different does anyone have the
modern equivalent of the Morris Green color codes handy?

Many thanks!
Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/

1953 Studebaker Champion            1960 Austin Healey 3000 (BT7L/5479)
1974 Jensen Healey MKII (14291)   1974 Jensen Healey MKII (18854)
1978 Triumph Spitfire (Mum's)         1981 Triumph TR8
1970 MG MGB                               1980 Triumph TR7
disinclination to do so."
--Douglas Adams