[Spridgets] Neat VW bus...

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 30 18:09:13 MST 2012

Sounds like he's running EFI, so this was the easy way out, just yank the
whole harness from the donor & take the gauges too.

The only problem is that it sounds like it might be the 2.9L Cologne engine,
which is a piece of crap.  Cracks heads, poor lube to the top end.

If it's the 4.0L then he is OK.