[Spridgets] interesting tv show solving vapor lock

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 22 07:57:00 MDT 2012

How about polished diamonds?  I had to look up 'radiant'.  Defined as "marked
by or expressive of love, confidence, or happiness".  One would think that
installing polished diamonds would promote more radiant behavior?

Am I wrong here?  ;)

Is there a simple explanation as to why 'steel' is better than aluminum?  You
don't want to have me have to look it up!  You can see where that goes!!  :)

Robert
I intend to live forever, or die trying.

On 2012-10-21, at 10:55 PM, Ron Soave <soavero at yahoo.com> wrote:

> A lot of the heat is radiant, so polished aluminum is a good choice.
Polished