[Spridgets] East coast guys - how are things? No LBC

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 16:17:53 MDT 2012

We made it through the storm very well.
One tree branch down in the back yard.
Lost power last night about 730.
Fortunately I didn't return the generator that we bought last year for Irene,
but didn't need to use then. Bought 20 gallons for it Sunday. :-)
Most of Long Island, 90% + is without power.
Thousand of trees are down. Anything near the shoreline is devastated.

I just talked to Mike Rowe.
They didn't fair as well. Pretty bad is how he put it.
Flooded the bottom 4 feet of their house, knocked down a 1st floor wall.
lost some of their bulkhead.
 Most of his tools and Spridget parts are ruined.

The Holy Sprite is safe and sound. They were in Boston over the weekend, but a
neighbor
moved it to higher ground.

More later,
Glad to hear that most have faired well.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!
Thanks to Frank C.!