[Spridgets] Is there something wrong with me.

60bugeye at cebridge.net 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Fri Sep 7 21:53:37 MDT 2012

My car (Iris) just sold after the auction on Ebay.  I settled on a private
offer that was in the higher end of the 20s and she will now be heading to
Florida.  This car is teasing all the right strings except for the color and
wheels.  The color might even work after a wheel swap!!.  Unfortunately I
have decided to cross over to the dark side and invest part of the money
from Iris in a one owner 1967 BJ8.  Yea, I know drives like a tractor, but
Im looking at a little built in premium on the sale of Iris as the BJ8  is
kind of a special deal.  Too bad, as I might be sorely tempted to stick this
car in my garage.  I still have a project bugeye in the garage so I m not
bugeyeless either.

Leo