[Spridgets] Stereo that fits

Lee Fox lee.fox at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 12 09:09:35 MDT 2012

As anyone who has tried to install a modern car stereo in the center
console of a Spridget knows, it ain't easy. Most are too deep by at
least an inch.

I just found a CHEAP stereo that is only 4" deep and easily fits.

It is an XO Vision XD103 from walmart.com of all places.

The unit is FM only with a USB port, SD card slot and AUX in jack.
No CD player. No AM.

I bought it last week for $19.00, but now see it up to $25.

An Alpine or Blaupunkt it is not. It is also not very loud, but what do
you want for twenty-five bucks. Add another $25 for a two channel amp
and it's still a bargain.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/XO-Vision-XD103-FM-and-MP3-Stereo-Receiver-with-USB-Port-and-SD-Card-Slot/19854261

Lee