[Spridgets] Fuel tank modification help

GUY DAY grday at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 15 01:54:52 MDT 2012

Not much help now, but I believe British Motor Heritage (sales at bmh-ltd.com)
have just started doing a galvanised fuel tank with such a modification.
(It was only yesterday (Friday) I read a press release - so they could have
been doing it for years!)   It isn't in their parts list as yet (
http://www.bmh-ltd.com/brochures/2011%20midget%20brochure.pdf  ) so contact
will be need if you want to ask them what they have done.

Guy R Day