[Spridgets] Hello

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Wed Sep 19 20:45:24 MDT 2012

They are showing up, Jeff.  Things have been a bit quiet, I guess.

Hey, guys, only six more weeks of driving season here in the northeast.
I've been drivin' the livin' snot out of my Midget, since April and plan to
put another 1000 miles or so on it before the snow flies.
Also, I'm nearly finished with a major MGB project, so I'll be sure to
sand-blast the underside of my Mk I Midget project, so that I can finish up
the  metal work (rear spring mount rebuild and floors........sills & fenders
are already done) over the winter.
My garage cats have finally forgiven me for leaving them for five days, to
go to Watkins Glen, so I can now get some work done w/o being pestered to
death every time I get down on a creeper.
My guns need to get to work killing some ground hogs that have moved in
since our dog died last year and I guess I need to sit and hold them (the
guns, of course) so they can do their jobs.

OK.  How's that for some noise (opposite of quiet)?  I think I covered the
really important things:  Spridgets, cats & guns.

Going back into driving & lurking mode, now.  Carry on.

Bud Osbourne