[Spridgets] Making a power washer from an air compressor.

Paul Van Wig pvanwig at mac.com
Thu Sep 27 08:03:12 MDT 2012

I have a second hand small electric power washer from sears that works just fine. Just takes a little more time

Paul Van Wig
Big Bear/Long Beach, CA
pvanwigatmacdotcom
facebook.com/pvanwig

1959 Nash Metropolitan (the wife's fun ride)
1968 Morris Minor Woody RHD
1960 Bug Eye (awaiting restoration)

1980 CJ7 Lives @ 7440'
1998 Turbo Diesel Ram 2500 4X4
2003 Toyota 4Runner (the wife's Mountain car)
2012 Cadillac SRX 3.6 (the wife's work ride)

1958 Minor-wrecked
1965 Midget-parts
1981 Datsun 210 1500 w/ 5 speed