[Spridgets] Coolant Leak I think I found it! Fixed

Mark mark at nashvilletn.org
Sun Apr 21 18:52:17 MDT 2013

Good day, I pulled the brake pipe retainers from the cross member and put a
rubber tipped air gun in one hole and my finger over the other.  Pulled the
trigger on the air gun and all sorts of s%#^ came out.  Then a few seconds
later I heard a BANG and wouldn't you know the dent in the bottom of the
cross member popped out, I guess I never realized that area was a closed box
section.  I think I will drill a drain hole or two in it to try and keep it
dry(er).  I did also find out that the lower hose I have been holding onto
as a spare was for a 948/1098 not for a 1275.

Mark