[Spridgets] Trade?

rbhouston at aol.com rbhouston at aol.com
Sun Aug 11 12:20:16 MDT 2013

I've decided to sell my 74 MG Midget.  I'm still working out the issues of it
sitting for 5 years in the driveway, but overall it's in pretty good shape.
I've changed out the seats for '63 smaller seats and it has old style tail
lights.  I was trying to duplicate the Midget of my youth.  Monza exhaust,
chrome wire wheels with Kumho's, needs new paint, but should run and drive
fine when I'm finished sorting it.

I just got it back from a mechanic shop, and I use the term very loosly, and
it starts right up but will not pull and spits and sputter when the
accelerator is pressed.  I think they may have even got the plug wires on in
the wrong order.

Trouble is, when I went out to work on it this morning, they have pulled the
bonnet cable loose and I can't get it up.  Any tricks or other solutions out
there?  Gerard?

Robert Houston
Call if you see this before 2:30 MDT?  915-726-0704

PS, anyone want to trade for a Morris Minor?   I think I can still fit in
that...or a Riley or some such?