[Spridgets] [Morris] Trade?

Gerard pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com
Sun Aug 11 13:36:30 MDT 2013

Depends on where the break/disconnect is. Sometimes, you can reach up under
the fender or from under the engine bay and yank on the cable to get it to
open, then repair it at that point. If the cable came broke at the latch
mechanism, you could remove the 2 screws from under the valance and see if you
can get you hand up to the mechanism under the panel. Normally, there are 2
screws holding the grille from the top too, so it will sends on whether they
are present and how tight they are. Another option is to try to hook the cable
using a coat hanger through the grill. If the cables broken, but is still
attached to the latch, you may be able to pull enough cable out to grab onto
it.

Gerard