[Spridgets] Car shipping

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 10:26:05 MST 2013

My 62 Sprite Pinky arrived via DAS "Dependable Auto Shipper" or as Frank
would probably say UASS for Undependable Auto ShipperS and the rear section
under the boot was dented badly which Frank so kindly banged out with a
hammer till I could work on it. They lost the front vintage California
license plate and ripped off the exhaust pipe. Their insurance company came
to look at it and said off the record that DAS transports thousands of cars
and will not do anything about a small job like mine. I was so excited
about the arrival of the car and my first eBay transport from Los Angeles I
signed the receipt when she arrived instead of refusal which meant I had no
chance at damage payment..: (

Day she arrived from local transporter April 2006:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBCQOi3juzo

Frank soon after adjusting carbs before he rebuilt them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CSBIvnw5qk

Lin